Friday 26 March 2010

BoTIK Speaks: Some more ranting... plain and simple

My People,

Well I was about to post a very special edition of BoTik Speaks video blog on this here interweb…. but unfortunately my computer has decided to be an ass-bag today and refrain from recording sound. Due to this, I go back to the ancient skill of writing…something I have always enjoyed and probably more palatable for my viewers (you didn’t really want to listen to my rambly lips flapping for 9 minutes anyways, did you?).
So I’ve been receiving a lot of comments and request for UPDATES, which I have been quite neglectful towards. YES yes yes! Here we go! So Last time we checked in I believe I was vomiting up pizza school…since then things didn’t get much better with my health. I received bronchitis (probably from slapping hands with so many grimy students). Regardless, I lost my voice for a couple of days. This was not fun. Actually kind of depressing. Losing one’s voice can be quite disturbing…particularly for someone like me who could talk until the end of time. Not to mention I love to sing and am now a teacher. So, losing my voice was quite horrific, honestly. Who are we without our voices anyways? Jeez I would hate to be a mute (no offense to mutes). I spent a good part of the last week not talking, while students acted like freekin nutcases …. I played the sword and the stone and Madagascar. Not too shabby. I am quite stubborn, you know. I really didn’t want to go to the hospital, against my fellow teachers recommendations, and I stayed home all last weekend pent up in the house with no voice (aside from the Haiti Benefit concert and the hike up to the Beomosa Temple, AHHH I’m bad). But really now! I hate prescription drugs and usually would inundate my body with mass garlic and tea (which is always good practice, though slack sometimes), however, my school said I could watch movies in class because I was sick. SO I HAD to go to the hospital. I’m a whore…I gave into the movie ploy…and also the fact that I couldn’t talk. Not good…really not good.
But, This week was great. I’m really tapping into the children now! They are crazy! I am crazy! Really a perfect match! The kids are completely insane…they might even give me a run for my money. I’m pretty high energy and I like to keep it that way. James Brown, Barry White, Pee-Wee, and even the Village People have all made appearances in class via you tube. We dance the “Cabbage Patch” and the “Stanky Leg”I even got to do and after school class on what it is to be a gangsta rapper in America. The after school class is sweet. I basically have free reign to teach whatever I want. I can do anything to get the students to learn more about western culture and use their English. I’m also planning on doing some health classes and music classes! Finally the ability to mold minds!!!
YEAH! But enough about me what about OBAMA!!! Health care wooo hooo! Let me know how that works out, Of course the second I leave the U.S. something like this happens. I’m glad and all but nothing is going to change Americas healthcare better than Americans changing their diets. JEEZ! America for the most part is full of a bunch of filthy pigs eating a bunch of filthy pigs. I don’t need to say much or argue this point because it is so blatantly obvious why American health as a whole is so bad. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!! At least realize that and know it. I know every time I eat some piece of shit food that I am coming to closer to turning into a piece of shit myself. SO ENJOY!!! I’m really glad that everyone is getting healthcare now. BUT PLEASE, also enjoy all that rotting animal flesh sitting in you intestines and bowels, and all the other shitty bullshit that you’ve been eating. ENJOY!!! Holla at me with a heart attack in 35 years, I’ll gladly pay for it….not!!! On that note… peace, love and scuzz. For now I sit here on this cool night in Busan, awaiting tomorrow and drinking a lovely CASS ale the self proclaimed, “sound of vitality”. Don’t worry I still love you even if you’re a sleazy eater. I’m just overall sleazy so what am I talking about. I just don’t love your heart attacks (says the man drinking Cass Fresh). Oh the irony!

PS: PLEASE SOMEONE COME VISIT ME!!! THIS PLACE IS SWEET!!!! SUMMER ON THE BEACH IS ABOUT TO BE AMAZING!!! FREE ROOM!!! CHEAP FOOD AND BOOZE!!! AND FUN…LOTS OF FUN!!!

Pss: to tired. Not time for grammar and punctuation at this hour.

Love ya,

Bobo

WATCH THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment